Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, for the first time ever I went to a pumpkin patch, and I have to say it was quite fun! It's amazing all the things you get to do when you have kids. I think pre-kids I didn't really even know what day Halloween was - I finally got the date down last year.
This year I thought it would be fun to take the girls to a pumpkin patch especially Jalika since she's all into Halloween now. It was a huge beautiful farm with tons of fun things for the girls. We got two huge pumpkins that we never got to carve, nevertheless she has a pumpkin and is a happy girl.





The farm also has flowers, corn, apples, different varieties of squash and other veggies. I loaded up on apples and corn. Sadly the flowers had frost bite (that doesn't sound like the right term, but can't think of it) so I took pictures instead.





Those apples made some really good crisps later that evening :-)

Happy Halloween!

(All images: Fatou Bah)

4 comments:

Marian said...

girl your photography is wonderful. The images of the pumpkin patch look like they belong in National Geographic or some magazine.

I bet my angels had fun!
M.

Fatou said...

Huh now you just blowing smoke up my you know what...hehe...thank you though. I'll take it.

Isatou said...

Wat she took these pictures...gal u are AMAZING!!!

Fatou said...

Thank you Isatou! That is very kind of you :-).