Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rou Designs

I went through a phase where I was completly obssesed with ceramics anything, especially vases. It is now under control - thankfully. Rou Designs has been one of my favorites ever since I found out about them. They have a shop on Etsy, where all the good stuff are of course :-). I thought I'd stop by and visit them today, and I noticed a few new things. I literally want one of each item in their store. I love how simple and minimal their designs are, yet they stand out in any space.






I have the first set of three, and they are just as adorable in real life. My older daughter thought they were for her, and she kept playing with them so right now I can't find one of them . I'm hoping its under a bed somewhere or something.

They have more of these beauties, and then some at their Etsy shop Rou Designs.
They are all so adorable. Don't you think?

Have a lovely day!

(All images Rou Designs)

No comments: