Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Blissful New Year!

It's that time of year again, where we make resolutions, are optimistic about all the great things the new year will bring. I, for one am one of those people who really look forward to that fresh start. I feel optimistic about all the great things the new year could bring.





You can choose to say that it is just another year, and that nothing would change, and everyone else who thinks otherwise is silly. But what is the point in that, why not have a positive outlook, and believe that this year will be even better than the last?  Cynicism doesn't serve anybody! Think things that weren't scratched off the list will be this time, and all those big dreams will come true this year.  I hope to travel more this year!






In my experience, it has always been better to think the best of things rather than the worst. Even if what you dreamt didn't happen you had fun dreaming it, and things always work out for the best.





So, I choose to think positive about this upcoming year, I am excited about the new year, and looking forward to great things to come. I already feel that I'm at a turning point in my life. I have made decisions in the last couple of months to take me in the direction I want my life to be at, and I think this year will be the continuation of that, and the continuation to the realization of my dreams. This year was filled with blessings, lets see what bigger things next year has to offer! :-)


May your year be filled with happiness, health, optimism, and realization of dreams! Happy New Year!

(Images: Living Etc.;  Living Etc.;  Architectural Digest;  House Beautiful;  Favim)

No comments: