Monday, February 13, 2012

Abigail Brown

Abigail Brown is the fantastic lady behind these gorgeous creatures I'm about to share with you today. She produces all the birds using new or used fabrics in her studio. They are all unique and all very charming.


When have a cluster of birds looked this adorable!




I particularly love the pink swan, love the color of course, but swans are gorgeous creatures, and Abigail did this so beautifully. Check out those sexy legs on the last guy. :-) I love the monochromatic body with the colorful legs.





I have been into bird cages for a sometime now, and these are some the most exciting I've seen. It would be a fun DIY project too I think.

Happy Monday guys! Midterms for me this week, wish me luck. :-)

(Images: Abigail Brown)

1 comment:

Marian said...

these are truly wonderful, how enchanting! Hope the midterms went ok!
Love,
M.