Saturday, March 31, 2012

Global Chic

Ah this space has got my head reeling people! It is gorgeous. I was looking through Nate Berkus' site after a friend told me that she was watching his show and somebody on there reminded her of me. Of course I had to go find out, didn't see what I was looking for, but I found something much better.



This space ticks so many of my design love boxes: the Moroccan lanterns, rustic pieces, white walls, pops of color (loving the yellow), ethnic textiles, and rugs. The decor is so rich with all the mixtures of strong design elements. The tall ceilings with the beautiful white beams serves as a good anchor for all the design elements to work harmoniously.



The cutouts of the door and that gorgeous green wall with the metal finish tub, is the perfect ending to a long day, I imagine.

(Image: Nate Berkus)

No comments: