Monday, March 26, 2012

Julia Hoersch Photography

There are endless talented creatives out there to inspire on a daily basis. I do love it when I come across someone's work that totally stops me in my tracks, and make me want to be better at what I do. Julia Hoersch's photography did that to me the other day.





I was immediately drawn to her work, and couldn't stop scrolling through her web site. Her photography is quite fresh, and beautiful. I know that it's a team effort, and she is working with some amazing stylists, but she has to have a special eye to bring their styling to life as she does.





I really love food photography and her's is capitvating. I don't know about you but I am all of a sudden jonsing for a cupcake or something sweet. :-)



What do you guys think? Gorgeous, no?

(Images: Julia Hoersch)

No comments: