Tuesday, May 22, 2012

French Connection: New Home Collection

Soft, soothing colors have been on my radar lately. I've been drawn to beautiful pastels, soft greys, and warm whites, which is weird for this time of year, because I tend to be all about the bright oranges, pinks, and yellows. So imagine my delight when I came across French Connection's new home collection, filled with beautiful neutrals, and I couldn't help but zone in on the greys. I love French Connection cloths, so no surprise that I would love their home collection too, but I think I might like their home stuff more. Their color palette is really working for me.




I love the touch of rustic and industrial in their pieces. Everything is so simple and understated, and by no means boring.

 
I really really want this white washed mango base! I can see it in my home.
   
 

 

Their lighting is very easily my favorite out of their home collection.
See anything you like?

(Images: French Connection)

No comments: