Monday, November 5, 2012

House Tour: Carolina Herrera's Madrid Home

Happy Monday! Ready for  this week? Last week was a really tough one for me, I hope that this week would be a bit easier. Loosing a loved one is never easy, but I am trying to remember my dear friend for the happy times than the sad end. So in honor of my Patti, and with hopes of starting a brighter week, I thought we'd start this week with Carolina Herrera's gorgeous Madrid home. It is a very feminine, sophisticated space, and this first image has the best pink ever.


What I found the most gorgeous and inspiring about this house, besides the gorgeous prints and brass accents, is this nail head trimmed door. I have never seen this before and it is on the list of best ways of ornamenting your home as far as I'm concerned





Notice the nail trim again, and the pairing with the bold stripes, gingham chair and that beautiful upholstered bench. I am in all kinds of love with that bench!



Don't you love all the beautiful patterns and colors! This living room with the day bed (can't think of the fancy name) is so wonderfully decadent.

Have a wonderfully joyful week!

(Images: Elle Decor)

No comments: